Tuesday 19 March 2013

Disgraceful soft sex with my cousin




This is not exaggeration, this is based on my story of 1993. I feel
ashamed, cause she my cousin sister. I shouldn't have done this to
her. I am from South Tamil Nadu.
It was in my semester vacation of my first year, and she was studying
Ninth Std. It all started from this point, in the night before my
sister's marriage, she looked as if an angel. She is a medium
complexion, but...but really beautiful mean it. She was wearing silk
blow and the bottom (pattu pavadai). I was instructed to look after
the kids who were playing on the Marriage's hall terrace. I saw my
cousin sister playing with these kids. The kids were all below 8
years. She came to me and we started chatting about our school,
teachers, friends & teachers (I believe, that's the topic I can
debate with my cousin sister). In the moon shine, I was magnetized by
her physically maturity glooming out of her silk dress, her magnetic
eye, magical smile, her makeup and costumes carved the novel picture
of Cinderella in my heart. I also noticed her boobs bubbling to new
heights. This was the first occasion I am talking to lonely for about
45 minutes.
And that was from the day we both had mutual attraction, and started
glancing each other. After a few days.. the solitary time arose. My
parents & her parents left to Madras for 3 days to attend a marriage
function. My Cousin sister and my grandma were left behind, and they
came to my house for the stay. (they live in another house opposite
to my house).
That night, my grandma has gone to sleep [my grandma usually sleep in
open veranda (for fresh air) and we usually lock the door inside). We
were alone watching the TV, (the TV is in the main bed room). She was
sitting in the sofa & I was lying in the bed watching TV. It was a
Love Story! I was shy watching the movie with her (ofcouse she is my
sister) and purposefully went out to kitchen (to drink water) to
unnoticing the love scenes. But she was so cool girl looking as if
she is unaware of Love.
It was around 11.30 pm, she made herself comfortable to sleep down
(side by my cot). After 15 minutes I switched off the TV and the bed
room light to went to bed. At midst of darkness I could'nt really
sleep, Some thing inside me ignited to have love with her. After long
thoughts I made my mind to have a love affair with her....
I stated with a gargle mmuuueee, twice, thrice. I was heartbeaten,
she replied with the cough. I understood that is not asleep and she
is of the same intension. In order to conform, I coughed and she
gargled. That the final sign I was waiting for. I approach her with
my hands (As I told you, she was sleep on the floor besides my cot).
I first put my hand out of my bed and slowly and steadily crawled my hands to her from my bed (I never made an attempt to peed from my
bed, all my hands did)....I was about to touch her......and and was
shaken by her meekly voice, "didn't get sleep??". I immediately took
my hand and my mind was boggling to death. I said ""I couldn't". She
raised up her knees leaning to the bed, and said "Let me make you
sleep",.
She started, she started....She was on her knees leaning on the bed,
and I was lying on the bed, she reached my right hand and placed my
palm on her cheek. My heart started pounding and my vain pumping out.
We were motionless for minutes. Slowly she whispered
Sleep...Sleep...rubbing her cheek against my palm. I was relaxed by
her love whisper and slowly fingered her cheek. After fingering for
about 2 minutes, I slowly took my handoff her Cheek and hold her
shoulder to rise up her knees. At last words came from my
mouth "Sleep with me" !!. She did as I said and lay besides me on my
bed. For a few minutes we were motionless, suddenly she tightened my
hand with hers and placed it on her belly. I made up mind not to
waste time anymore.... I crawled my hand to her boobs, she was
holding my hand tightly and never let me press it. She guided my hand
to her face and I started tickling her ears. I can hear her Sex
ecstasy voice mmmmm..mmmmm.
I was half way on her, and started with a smooch. She lost her
control and hold my hair tightly and never let me take my lips. I
reached her tongue with mine, and she gave a bite. I kissed her all
over her face, and so did she. I started to invade her boobs and this
time she let me play, kiss and mouth. We were hugging and spinning
each other rolling all over the bed, kissing each other. She was
wearing skirt & tops, I started unzipping her tops, and she was much
co-operative turning her back for unzipping. We kneed on the bed and
she raised her hand to take off her tops. As did to her, she did the
same to take off t-shirt.
Still on the knees, I could never resist and started hugging kissing
her boobs and around. When she whispered my name and hold my buttocks
tightly to hers, as my hard pennies touched her she was jolted, and
hold my buttocks still tighter and reached my neck hugging with hers.
When it was on the go, I slowly put my hands into her buttocks and
slowly lowered her skirt. She suddenly realized and refrained me
doing so. She was still half dressed in her petticoat (Slips) and I
removed it. The hand full of breast standing stiff and erect
astonished me. We hugged in bare body and I realized the heat of her
body in me.
I dragged my tongue all over her face, arm pit and boobs. She was so
curious and hold my back hair and guide me from her boobs to belly.
She was agonized by the tickle of belly. I went down licking and
reached her toes. I stated going back kissing her legs, thighs.I
raised her Skirts and kissed her thighs and started my prime journey (in side the skirt) towards the treasure of cunt. She was again
jolted, but as she felt inconvenience with her skits, she immediately
unbuckled her skirt and took off through her head.
No word can explain her sexual exposure in her panties, in the
darkness. I camped my kisses and licks in and around her panties, and
I never let come out of it. She realized that I would never leave the
area, with out stripping her panties and making her nude. She never
wants to do so. She raised and turned me down and started kissing me
from top to bottom. I wasn't shy when she tried to remove my lungi.I
am nude before my sister, she was very shy to look at my nudeness in
fade lights. When she was probing to touch my pennies, I voluntarily
took her hands and lead her to touch my hard pennies. She made a
feather touch, and my penies shooted up, and I whispered haaaaa...
She understood I am getting high and slowly tightened her grip. I was
so high that I hold her head down to my pennies to acquired a kiss
voluntarily. She then stated her kisses around my pennies and balls.
She was on the go..goo.. I hold her hair back and hold my pennies and
started trusting it into her mouth. As she was immature and innocent
in sex, she started with a rough work, teething my pennies, which
pained my a lot. I was rather much curious to have an intercourse and
trusted my hard pennies between her legs. Our legs unlocked tightly,
our body twisted, hands twisted around and kisses on her neck. She
lost her control, when I kissed her neck area, she murmured
mmmmmmmmmmm.. I realized that this is the golden chance to undress
her last panties. I never missed the moment she was feeling the
heaven and let me bring down her last piece of dress "the panties". A
real mystery of nudity ends here.
I spread her legs with mine and trusted my hardest pennies in to her
cunt, I was unsuccessful, because both were virgins and 'New Lads to
Sex'. Patently, I split in my hand and applied in my pennies to
lubricate the passage. She hold my pennies and guiding into her
passage. I trusted my pennies with a vigor to reach inside. After an
many unsuccessful attempts at last my pennies reached deep inside the
hole she shouted of pain. I immediate smooched her to stop shouting.
She started biting my mouth deeply of pain and I was more generous
let her do. After a stand still silence of inserted pennies, I
gradually started moving my buttocks in and out.
As she her cunt was too tight for my pennies, She murmured "enough
enough". I never let her go for 5 minutes and keep pumping out. Not
able to withstand the pain she pushed me down her and relived
herself. That's the day She rushed to the bathroom and never came out
for 15 minutes. Not able to control, I knocked the bathroom, she
said "enough I want to sleep". I understood and collected her scatted
dresses and handed it to her in the bathroom. By then she came out of
the barroom dressed up I understood the play was over. We did not
speak to each other and went to sleep. The next night was the same old story, but both were in a relaxed
mood to exchange sex. She strictly told me that I can do what ever I
want, but not intercourse (dick inside her cunt), cause she was
afraid that there may be a high risk of pregnancy. I accepted and
from then we had a very good Soft Sex. I use to finger her cunt and
fuck her and She fuck me, masturbate me and eject the sperms to her
body.
On the whole we would have had Soft Sex for about a dozen times, for
just 2 year. We stopped every thing after she went to college. I
think that is the full stop for my filthy sex life with my cousin
sister. I some times feel bad to have sexed my Cousin Sister I really
feel ashamed of myself. Past is Past But this will be an ever lasing
shadow on the dark side of my Moon. ______________________________

1 comment:

  1. Any lesbo or female or couple in hyderabad massage me . Who want pregnancy Also message to my mail .

    Naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete